Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Bare Minerals

I went shopping last night for some new makeup products - which tickles my heart, by the way! I love having new products to play with. So, even though it's annoying when my current products are almost gone and it makes me feel like I'm putting ghetto nastiness on my face in the morning, I can't help but be a little happy inside because I kow that I get to go play in the makeup store (usually Ulta or the Macy's makeup department) and come away with new products to make me feel pretty again and not so ghetto! LOL! ;) 

Among the top of the list of my favorite products is Bare Minerals. I love how natural the products are and at the same time what great staying power they have. I really think I have yet to find another brand of eyeshadows that are both pretty and last through the end of the day. What's even better is that they currently have some new products and colors out for your shopping pleasure!

This is what I left the store with last night:



Hint Cheek Color

Nude Beach Eyeshadow




Pebble Eyeshadow

No comments:

Post a Comment